Our Optical Store
- The small optician’s outlet at Oculus is popular because of its excellent personalized service.
- Besides the wide range of good quality products, you will get a pair of spectacles perfectly suited to your individual needs.
- Computer work, newspaper reading, cooking – tell us about your major activities throughout the day and we will advise you what sort of glasses you need.
- Free maintenance of your spectacles and home delivery also available.
From our Optician
- We dispense scientifically and technically accurate lenses after pupillary distance and centration check-up
- Walk-in for free maintenance of glasses and learn how to take care of them
- Nose pad change every 6 months
- Frames to suit all budgets
- Sunglasses with prescription available
- Swimmers goggles with prescription available
- Special prescription lenses available for glare while driving
Measuring the interpupillary distance ensures that your glasses are accurately centered in your spectacles.
Kirti Jain is the optometrist at Oculus. He has over 16 years of experience working as an optician. He tests the vision sharpness, prescribes corrective lenses, and is an expert in handling equipment that is used to examine the eyes of the patients. He also helps the patients to select spectacles frame as per their face size and shape.